Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing creative websites with custom designs, high-end UI animations, and web interactions using Webflow.
- Collaborate with our fast-growing UX UI design teams.
- Fix bugs, and errors and maintain the site to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Ensure the implementation matches the necessary compliances such as web protocols, user accessibility standards, etc
- Own the buildout of new pages in our Webflow instance as well as the maintenance of our website design system.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions, continually raising our bar for quality.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Provide support and maintenance in troubleshooting and other technical assistance when required.
- 2 years of experience in UI design and development (Webflow experience must)
- Strong understanding of SEO principles.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as XD, Figma)
- Strong portfolio of developed websites will be a huge plus.
- Sound understanding of cross-browsing compatibility
- Open to constructive feedback and modification and willing to learn.
What we expect?
- Excellent English proficiency (spoken & written)
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- In depth knowledge of Digital Media
- An eagerness to learn and take initiatives