Roles and Responsibilities
- Confidently own, extend, and adapt the brand voice across all marketing channels.
- Develop and champion great ideas that entertain first and sell second.
- Execute brainstorms about topics develop prompts, moderate discussions, develop thought starter ideas, and push concepts to action-oriented tasks.
- Apply your distinct brand voice across all mediums.
- Alongside in-house designers, conceptualize and develop moment marketing creatives, campaigns.
- Manage various creative logistics to make your ideas come to life.
- Sense Of Humor.
- Proven ability to create clever, funny creatives that help achieve the objectives.
- You live for spelling & grammar.
- Pop-culture is your hobby - you know how to adapt a brand voice to current events.
- Experience creating content independently and in a group setting for direct business objectives.
- Has created advertisements (any kind).
- Bigger than copy ad ideas.
What we expect?
- Excellent English proficiency (spoken & written)
- Experience (3-4 Years) in a copywriting or content role at a creative advertising agency or in-house marketing department
- Hunger to create work that will put you on the map