Roles & Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to the site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote blogs, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
What we expect
- Good record of writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio will be huge plus.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, stakeholders, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives.